Remove this ad

Lead

May 1 13 10:25 AM

Tags : :

If you have any comments or suggestions to improve the RECOVER web map application, please post them here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jul 16 13 11:36 AM

From Dixie:

perhaps the capability to draw a bounding box on a statewide web map application and submit it from there would be a little more efficient than having a user create and email one.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 16 13 11:37 AM

From Brian

I am really amazed how fast and seamless the site runs and how easy it is to use.  Keep up the good work.  I also like how the data is clipped to the AOI I sent instead of the perimeter so that the data shows a bit outside the fire area (except of course for fire specific layers like severity).  

Perhaps in the future, when you get a perimeter, you could automatically buffer it a certain distance and clip the data to that to achieve a similar result to what we have with the 2 1/2 mile AOI.  

This may already be in the works or was discussed and I just forgot, but I think it would be the way to go.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 9 13 8:58 AM

Keith,
The RECOVER project is an amazing product that will save lives and provide huge cost savings to any agency using it... I thank you for the opportunity to be a team member.  In an earlier email I had suggested the use of structures and parcel data services that are now being developed by the State of Idaho. I understand that this may be incorporated in the next phase of this project.   
Outstanding Job Keith & Team!!!!!
Best Regards, Dixie Booker-Lair

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help